Friday, June 18, 2010

hi all

yet again i have gone over a month with out a post. i have been waiting for good news well hear it is ALiVe has moved to a new location and upgraded and got new gear first off i have finally got a new dslr a canon 7d and it is so nice for the control freak in me, but i still love my rebel it has served me well next up is my new product table and light that i have been to busy this spring to play with. and finally my new filter set with every filter under the sun.

in shoots i have been working weekends and mainly been shooting flowers but last weekend i went up to the wind mills in summerside and spent almost an hour they are so wonderful i do not get why people hate them.

that's it for now i am going to try to post again before the end of the month

No comments:

Post a Comment